Nov 22, 2011

i'm as secretary

ouich, no way!!
such a suck thing i do a whole semester i'm as secretary
this is totally sparking misery my life :(

why me? why that should be me?
believe me my dear PRESIDENT, i'm to lazy to be you secretary.
can you see clear more what i had done a whole semester as i'm secretary?

take a look this.=.=

  • not inform the meeting to all EXCO, until the meeting is come around. 
  • not release MEMO meting or program.
  • absent meeting sometime :D <-----GELAK JAHAT
  • do minit mesyuarat selepas 3 minggu meting abis...
  • ex president becoming anti me.
  • i'm the one secretary not famous at all :(
Extravaganza Day









i'm in GREEN :(


prank bexday Mr. President

KPO camp !!


i'm as the secretary is compulsory to attend KPO Camp, which is we has been training in their respective in organisation. camp nie...siyes TERBAEKKKKK!! nasik lemak 2.0 with - Hasrol and Has.

can i resign as secretary ?
may i be ordinary EXCO.
may i be extraordinary EXCO.

yess, human must learn to be a perfect human.
i can felt a difference after and before i'm as Secretary after i'm go this KPO Camp.
i had my guard line to settle all my assignment.

Yessss, at least i'm do something as Secretary  and i'm proud to representative my club. 
now, i can quit this office with success. :)

2 comments:

  1. Comelnya budak baju kuning tuuuu. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. silaaaa laa angkat bakul puas-puas..ehh, orang yang bbq ayam tu lagi nsem kan..

    ReplyDelete